Your Community Art Studio - COMING SOON!
Join other local artists in sharing and creating in a community art studio space through Open Art Studio (OAS). All artistic mediums and artforms welcome!
Participation in OAS:
- First-time users must have completed the OAS Orientation with an RCAC Education staff member or OAS Volunteer.
- Current participants, or past participants who have been enrolled in OAS within the last year, may renew their OAS Membership by simply re-enrolling. Go to our upcoming classes page, and select "Memberships." (starting March 22nd!)
- Membership discount are available to RCAC Members and OAS Volunteers
- OAS Membership auto-renews on a monthly basis. If you start your membership on the 1st of the month, it will automatically renew on the 1st of the next month.
- To cancel a membership, simply email education coordinator, Katie Wolff, at email@example.com or call 605-394-4101 x3.
- ample community studio space
- easels, tables, chairs
- multiple sinks
- storage lockers and cabinets
- limited/varying supplies
- library of art books
- OAS hours are flexible and reflect times when OAS Volunteers and RCAC staff are available to supervise the studio.
- RCAC education staff are typically on site Mon.-Fri. from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- OAS Volunteers' schedules vary and are subject to change.
- It is strongly recommended that OAS participants check the OPS calendar below prior to coming into the studio.
- *Studio availability is subject to sudden change.
To purchase a membership, visit our current classes page, and select "Memberships."
To schedule your OAS Orientation, purchase an RCAC Membership, or become an OAS Volunteer, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org| 605-394-4101 x3